Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wanted tickets for st pats vs dundalk

• 19-09-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

anybody have two tickets they dont need?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Ring Oriel or just pay in at Pats end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Dunny wrote: »
    Ring Oriel or just pay in at Pats end.

I wouldn't be able to hold out for 5 mins let alone the full 90 in the away end. (Or at anytime when we score our FOUR goals :D)

Ring OP first thing in the morning and enquire about "spare" tickets.They stayed open until 7 this evening for ST holders to collect and i'd be sure that a few that booked them didn't show.The office opens at 10am i think? but i would start ringing at 9 if i was you.

Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

plenty of empty seats in richmond last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭blingrhino

best travelled crowd from dundalk since 2002 id say and a cracking atmosphere.pats put the crowd at 3313 :eek:
    id say there was 2000 from dundalk there.

Advertisement