Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any more Xbox One's day one editions left?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I pre order an xbox one day one edition about almost 2 months ago but was told today that no they accidently pre order the standard edition. I'm a bit annoyed but I'll move on, is there any more day one editions left anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Shopto.net

• Registered Users Posts: 34 trevdaman

Thank you very much. But do you know any retail stores that might have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

At this stage it would be fairly tight, try the likes of Harvey Normans and any other electrical outlets that may be selling them. I'd imagine the likes of Xtravision, Smyths, Gamestop etc would have more demand that availble consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 trevdaman

I might try that, smyths said there sold out, xtravision as well but haven't try gamestop yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

microsoftstore.com?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

miralize wrote: »
    microsoftstore.com?

The Microsoft store (linked from Xbox.com) seem to be still taking orders on the day one with FIFA, but with 'limited stock'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭irishchris

The Microsoft store (linked from Xbox.com) seem to be still taking orders on the day one with FIFA, but with 'limited stock'

No add to cart button to purchase it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hello5

Hi, I have tried everywhere including gamestop,xtravision,amazon.co.uk,harvey norms,hmvs and smyths ALL ARE NOT Accepting preorders for the ps4 or xbox one for release date anymore. The only place that's accepting preorder for the xbox one at this late stage is simplygames.co.uk they are charging €536 for a standard xbox one console with kinect including postage to Ireland on release date. They only have limited stock left. So grab one while you still can.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Highly unlikely I'll get a day one release now, but I won't be opening it until Xmas day so hopefully I'll buy a cheap Forza code of someone who doesn't want it.

Advertisement