Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barretstown Lawn

Options
  • 19-09-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello,

We have been looking to buy a house in Newbridge for sometime now.
    Does anyone know about Barretstown Lawn area? is it nice area for a family to live in?
    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭froggie76

Its at what I would call the bottom of the town, not far from the town itself I'd say a good 10 min walk anyway. Would be fairly handy for schools both primary and secondary and also not too far away from train station. Its one of the older estates in the town, so bear that in mind when buying (check out heating system ie has it been upgraded recently) Always seemed a nice quite clean estate with big looking houses. I dont know anyone who lives there though and I live in the opposite end of the town so couldnt honestly say what the estate is like. Its also on a kind of ring road which can be busy enough but it is set back from the road. Have to say houses there look a great price at the moment, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Duketrixie

Thank you for your information. We are hoping to put a bid on a property there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paddington47

Hello,
    wondering if you ever moved to this estate in Newbridge (or another) I am looking in that area at the moment and wondering if you can recommend Barretstown Lawn area ? or any of the other estates

• Registered Users Posts: 5 swamy

Hi all & @Paddington47 ,

We are also looking at this estate at the moment. Did you move into that area? How is that part of town for families with children going to primary and secondary schools?

How is the broadband coverage in this estate, as I may be working from home?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement