Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPA

Options
  • 19-09-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of doing the IPA BBS this year.

Has anyone or is anyone doing it. Any information would be gratefully received

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

newman10 wrote: »
    I am thinking of doing the IPA BBS this year.

Has anyone or is anyone doing it. Any information would be gratefully received

Thanks

Hiya, I just finished the 4 year degree in this course.

Will you be doing it through the lectures or distance learning?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

It is a mix between Classroom (1-2) per week, Weekends in Dublin and Distance.

What hours did you have to put in or was it interesting

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

newman10 wrote: »
    It is a mix between Classroom (1-2) per week, Weekends in Dublin and Distance.

What hours did you have to put in or was it interesting

Thanks

Well I did the course through distance education which required a lot of discipline and individual work.
    I believe that it is much easier when weekly classes are provided along with the weekend seminars.
    First year was handy enough in my opinion.
    Just attend the weekly classes, go over the notes from these in your own time.
    Give a decent amount of time for the assignments as it's worth 20%.

The course is fairly interesting, obviously I had to do all my own work but the weekend seminars were decent, lecturer's were grand.

Advertisement