Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought a Deskjet 3520. Little help.

Options
  • 19-09-2013 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

It was being sold as a part of a deal in Curry's for 80 euro. I figure it might be worth an investment as I'm a student and it was just about in my price range.

I plug the thing in and the display flashes for a second or two and then goes off again.. and that's it. Pressing the power button does nothing.

I have notes and assignments to print here, this is taking the piss. Has anyone encountered this? I'm terrible with printers, Is there something obvious I'm missing because I feel like going Office Space on this piece of ****.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭BlurstMonkey

After a half hour of nothing my fidgeting with the power cable at the back has brought this thing to life. I'm not impressed but I might get some stuff printed in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

After a half hour of nothing my fidgeting with the power cable at the back has brought this thing to life. I'm not impressed but I might get some stuff printed in the end.

Is it actually dodgy or just not plugged in properly. Take it back if the cable or socket is giving trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 83,309 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sounds faulty take it back for exchange

Sorce: I sell them.

Advertisement