If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

epson 2013/2014 range

Options
  • 19-09-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Any news on whn the new epson projector rangewill be in stores?

Do yu know much abou them, will they be big upgrades over the current models.

Am looking a getting the new tw5200 or the current tw5910

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys

Hi Eamon,

Still no word on the new models.  Best bet is to keep an eye on our website.  I'll see if I can get any updates from our purchasing team.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Hi Guys

Hi Eamon,

Still no word on the new models.  Best bet is to keep an eye on our website.  I'll see if I can get any updates from our purchasing team.

Chris
    thanks chris.

was just wondering, is there a warranty on your projector screens?

I heard that some screens can ripple and end up being of little use after a while?

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys

Hi Eamon,

Chris
    thanks chris.

was just wondering, is there a warranty on your projector screens?

I heard that some screens can ripple and end up being of little use after a while?

thanks
    ED,

we offer a 12 month warranty with all our screens - however rippling really isn't an issue we have encountered at all with any of our screens, actually I've just checked and to date (thankfully) we have not had any issue with of our screen manufacturers - to be honest I'd guess that a lot of these issue depend on the initial quality of the model, the amount of usage and the install.

Keep us posted if we can be of any assistance,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Guys

Could you give my your best price for the following:

Epson tw5910 projector and the SAPPHIRE SWS240WSF-ASR2 106 inch projector screen

And what is the delivery costs to Dublin?

Thanks

Also does the OMNIMOUNTWM3-PJT projector mount work with Epson projector?

Could you give my your best price for the all 3 items also please?

• Advertisement

Eamon,

Many thanks for the opportunity to quote and in reverse order!

Yes the Epson will work with the Omnimount no problem.

Delivery of the 3 items to Dublin would be £39.95 due to the screen size... :(

And to make matters worser (sic), unfortunately all those prices are already cut to the bone - so the best price would be £1099.85 excluding delivery..

If you wanted to save a few quid I would recommend the Techlink TPM1 projector bracket ( we use them ourselves in our own demo room) and that would shave £40 off the overall total..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist or of course just drop us a line if you would like to order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Eamon,

Many thanks for the opportunity to quote and in reverse order!

Yes the Epson will work with the Omnimount no problem.

Delivery of the 3 items to Dublin would be £39.95 due to the screen size... :(

And to make matters worser (sic), unfortunately all those prices are already cut to the bone - so the best price would be £1099.85 excluding delivery..

If you wanted to save a few quid I would recommend the Techlink TPM1 projector bracket ( we use them ourselves in our own demo room) and that would shave £40 off the overall total..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist or of course just drop us a line if you would like to order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John

Do you sell the Techlink TPM1 projector bracket yourselves, i dont see it on your website, do you know if its height adjustable, i might need to have the projector drop down a bit from the ceiling.

It think i might need to go with the 92inchSapphire SWS200WSF-ASR2 instead of the 106inch, will it still be the same price for delivery?

ST0114806-30.jpg
    That's what the TPM1 looks like - its more height adjustable than the Omni mount alternative.

here is the spec:

[*]Universal multi-way adjustment from 85 - 430mm
    [*]Fits most consumer and professional projectors even when inversion mounted
    [*]Tilt and rotation adjustment for vertical and horizontal image alignment
    [*]Low profile design with 125mm ceiling to mount
    [*]360° rotation
    [*]30° platform tilt
    [*]Thumb screw tube lock for added security
    [*]Maximum load weight: 11kg
    [*]Supplied complete with all projector and mounting fixings

There is no real difference in carriage between the 106 and the 92" screens ( they are both still pretty huge and unfortunately outside our couriers standard charge) however overall you would save approx. £80 if you went for the smaller screen.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John

So it would be:

£830 for the projector
    £130 for the 92inch Sapphire screen
    £20 for the TPM1 mount
    £40 for delivery.

So it would be a toal of £1020?

How long would delivery be for all 3 items.

Is there a demo room in Belfast?

Thanks

Thanks John

So it would be:

£830 for the projector
    £130 for the 92inch Sapphire screen
    £20 for the TPM1 mount
    £40 for delivery.

So it would be a toal of £1020?

How long would delivery be for all 3 items.

Is there a demo room in Belfast?

Thanks
    ED,

yes, spot on..

We do have a demo room in Belfast - unfortunately we don't demo specific screens as we just take these in to order - however our demo room has a 106" Sapphire screen on demo at the moment.

The 5910 is in stock at the moment in our main warehouse so delivery should be just a couple of days....

If you are coming up for a dem, make sure to give us a shout before you travel to ensure we have everything in stock - we currently use the 6100 in our dem room as our standard projector.. 

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

thanks for that.

I have one final question regarding 3d glasses, do you know of the glasses you stock, which are compatible with the 5910?

Sorry for all the questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Eamon, just to cut in on this as John is busy putting up some boards offers.

The glasses are special order and the only ones that we stock that we know work with the 5910 are the Epson ones which for the 5910 are £79.95.

We don't carry these as a stock line but they can be special ordered in. Normally takes about a week to get.

Hope this helps but keep us posted if you have any other queries or wish to take the plunge !

ATB

Dave

Sent you a pm Dave 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sent you a pm Dave 
    Hi Eamon,

Hopefully Dave has got back to ya on this.  If its been missed let us know. :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.