Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Options
  • 19-09-2013 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

All things about simulator fsx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭dennis124wwr

If I have a Chromebook and the fsx sim can I make it work on the chromebook because I looked it up on the Internet and could on find it.
    Help!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

If I have a Chromebook and the fsx sim can I make it work on the chromebook because I looked it up on the Internet and could on find it.
    Help!!!

Isn't flight simulator a Windows only game? I doubt FSX has a Chromebook version. I reckon the spec of a Chromebook wouldn't be powerful enough at any rate

Nick

Well I thought because the Processor is INTEL CELERON 847. And the graphics in INTEL HD.

Does someone play FSX?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Is this the Acer C7 Chromebook? You can install Ubuntu on it and play FSX via Wine.

Or play GEFS in Chrome OS. GEFS is a flight sim plug-in for Google Earth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Does someone play FSX?

Yes, but I think you want the virtual flying forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,309 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Chrome OS doesn't support executable software. No iTunes. No Firefox. No Flight Simulator, Steam, SimCity, QuickBooks, TurboTax, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Norton Anti-Virus, Comodo Firewall, CCleaner, Defraggler, InSSIDer, uTorrent, Roxio, Dazzle, well hopefully you get the idea.

FSX is also kinda antiquated now isn't it? Microsoft Flight is a F2P game that's a lot more modern.

Advertisement