Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Routine for 9 month old?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi guys

I'm just wondering if anyone would like to share their schedule for their baby? Currently my almost 9 month old goes to bed late and sleeps late which has suited us perfectly so far but I want her in a better routine for when I'm back in work and she's in crèche etc. thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

In a nutshell; up at 730ish, breakfast @ 8
    Nap at 10ish, can be anything from 30mins to 2 hours.
    Lunch at 12
    Nap at 2ish, usually less than an hour. Dinner @ 4
    Bath between 7:30 & 8 followed by a book and a bottle, then asleep by 9.

11 months, we really only got our **** together in the last 3 months. Up till then she wasn't asleep till 11pm but would sleep in the morning till 9

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Tigerton

Thanks Seamus.
    I have a feeling we will end up with something similar.
    Took us ages to get her even into our current late-ish routine so I can only imagine how fun it will be to change it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Hi tigerton...

8/8.30 wake up and bottle
    9.30 Breakfast
    10.30 nap (usually around 1-1.5 hours)
    12 Snack (yoghurt or toast)
    1.30 Lunch (potato amd chicken or whatever's going... He wolfed down spinach and spuds today... Yuk!)
    2.30 Nap (1 hour ish)
    4 Snack (yoghurt or fruit)
    Usually play now or whatever I can think of until Daddy gets home)
    6 dinner (semolina or custard)
    7 bottle
    7.30/8 bed

Seems like he's continuously eating... Since he cut out his third bottle. But I just play with him between times. Try and get out a bit. His naps have gotten slightly later the past 2 weeks and the last 2 days a bit all over the place. He turned 10 months yesterday and his routine has been the same since 9 months give or take a half hour here or there with naps and feed times.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Tigerton

Thank you Sligo1!

Advertisement