Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taking Test in December

• 19-09-2013 10:45pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭

The earliest I can take my test for the full licence is december.

Do many people do it at this time of year?

Will I be at much of a disadvantage compared to those that take it in summer?

If there's ice on the day of the test and it's called off, will I get rescheduled or refunded ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

It'll be rescheduled. There was a bit of hassle in the bad winters a couple of years back as it created a backlog.

No real disadvantage. Just make sure you have decent gear so you're not cold or wet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Do they not normally shut down the test centres as a preventative measure from Dec to Jan though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I did my test in the winter and booked a few hours of a pre test training.

Big mistake. I was so cold after the training that I made stupid mistakes during the test and nearly failed. Luckily I didn't.

So my advice would be nice and warm before the test.

Advertisement