Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intervarsities Powerlifting

• 19-09-2013 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

This might be short notice for some people but there is an intervarsities Powerlifting Competition in CIT on the 12th October. This comp is being held in association with the IDFPA(Irish Drug Free Powerlifting Association) and is open to all College Students.

http://www.idfpa.net/

http://idfpa.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=56f779fc6e0a4e943339bb8c0&id=3658fc1b65

This will be the first of its kind in Ireland so there are no expectations for any new lifters who want to test there strength

I am a mature student in IT Carlow so if you want some more info or advice let me know:) i will try to help if i can.

As this is the first of its kind and all lifters are in seperate weight categories it means that the smaller guys & Girls (usually the stronger pound for pound)are in there own weight classes:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Damn about time shame last year was my last year :(. I was hoping to get the deadlift record :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lynchmob

can you tell me if there was any other idfpa lifters in the IT that are still there. i just heard on the grapevine that there was 300 new lifters at signing up in cit:eek: an Army.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

A good thing for you to do would be to chat with one or two of the instructors in the gym, see if any interest could come out of it. Also check downstairs in the office to gauge interest from the college itself.

Baby steps and all that :) Hope it goes well!

Advertisement