Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tulla creche..recommendations

• 19-09-2013 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm hoping someone can recommend a creche for my dd. She's only 2.5 so I'm only looking for part time. It has to be somewhere my daughters really happy. Where the focus is on fun. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone as I'm not living in your area but you could check out the HSE Inspector Creche/Pre-school Reports for guidance.

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/4/ChildrenandFamilyServices/Pre-school_Services/inspections/

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Hi. I'm hoping someone can recommend a creche for my dd. She's only 2.5 so I'm only looking for part time. It has to be somewhere my daughters really happy. Where the focus is on fun. Thanks in advance.

The only crèche i know of is the one mentioned on the list posted. There are 2 Montessori's and they are highly recommended by my neighbours, I sent my girls to Ennis so I cannot comment personally. Your little one is probably a bit young for Montessori at the moment though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Well I'm not able to read the report until next week on laptop as you've to download software that's not compatible with phone etc.so I don't know where the reports for. All I popped into a place during the week & she loved it, didn't want to leave which really surprised me as she's always with me or her dad, my mam or dad in law are only people to ever mind her otherwise. So she'll be well ready after Christmas for 2 mornings(almost 3 then). I've looked into a few places in ennis as I work there so it'd suit me too. Difficult decision, I'm not ready! Thanks for info

Advertisement