Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iec payment using online banking

Options
  • 20-09-2013 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I am in Vancouver at the moment.

I transferred a payment of €120 using aib online banking, I thought there would have been a printable receipt at the end but there wasn't. What should I do?
    Everyone is talking about screenshots. I could fill in the info again and take a shot of my account but it wouldn't have the transaction successful screen, just the 120 being taken out of my account. Would I be safer doing it again from my bank in Vancouver to be safe?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

What ended up with this? I have just got accepted and are looking for Proof of Payment and also in Canada. Did it work out using aib online banking?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jmcma07

fergusb wrote: »
    What ended up with this? I have just got accepted and are looking for Proof of Payment and also in Canada. Did it work out using aib online banking?

Aib online banking works, use the swift and iban code method and that gives you a detailed receipt at the end. Just print screen and paste the transaction details to a word document and that is it. As far as I can remember the only thing that was missing from this was the senders account name but you can type it in the word document at the start or the end. The account number method works but you have to take print screen from every step and fill in the missing information. Just use the swift and iban it is much easier. I hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

Cool thanks a million, will give that a shot later.

Advertisement