Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC North Trades

• 20-09-2013 10:42am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've 3 SS all around 79 ovr.

I'll look to trade one of them.

I'd like a receiver, a Guard or a MLB in return.

I'll update tonight with further details.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

adrian522 wrote: »
    I've 3 SS all around 79 ovr.

I'll look to trade one of them.

I'd like a receiver, a Guard or a MLB in return.

I'll update tonight with further details.

I might be interested. Greenbay. at work but i can take a look tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

No good boss they show up at 77,72,72. Mine are 74 so not a big enough upside for me to trade, looking for someone nearer 80s.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads scheme will play a major part. In my scheme currently pollard is 85 however in one scheme he's 92 in another he's 72, looks at the attributes for that position rather than the overall

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

If anyone runs a 3-4 defense and needs a DT, take a look at carrington who i drafted in the first round.

He's no good as a 4-3 so looking to offload him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Also, I'm in the market for a good Guard (or Centre) rated in the 80's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Can't see Carrington now, but if he is decent I'd be interested. Cant help you out with your o-line search but I have an abundance of corners!

I'm grand at CB at the moment. Take a look and let me know this evening.

I'd be interested in Carrington, but I'm not sure what I can offer you. Let me know if their is anything you like!

Anyone need a Full back? I've got 2 rated 89 in my scheme and would be open trading one. Looking for a WR.

Similarly I've got 2 good MLB (4-3) and would trade one. Rated 82 in my scheme, I'd want a backup rated mid-70's plus a draft pick

I've also got some good depth at LT and RT, so if you need help there let me know, I have a 82 rated LT and 82 rated RT that could be traded.

I'll update this post with further details later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Similarly I've got 2 good MLB (4-3) and would trade one. Rated 82 in my scheme, I'd want a backup rated mid-70's plus a draft pick

What Pick you looking for Adrian.

• Advertisement

Not sure, depends what player is coming back the other way I guess. If you had a decent receiver to trade I could do that either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Not sure, depends what player is coming back the other way I guess. If you had a decent receiver to trade I could do that either.

No Receivers leaving Indianapolis unfortunately. Just a MLB if you want him

scrap that he doesnt fit your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rugbydan92

pudsy im in need of a good corner.

rugbydan92 wrote: »
    pudsy im in need of a good corner.

I've already traded one. Not sure I'm willing to part with another tbh!

well if you change your mind let me know i need secondary help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Browns are user controlled right? What would it take to get Kruger?

bengals whats the asking price on gresham id love to pair him with olsen.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

rugbydan92 wrote: »
    bengals whats the asking price on gresham id love to pair him with olsen.

not a fcuking chance :pac:

ha hes listed on the trade block

I've a trade block? News to me.

He's a backup so potentially I could do something. Who are you looking to move?

• Advertisement

no i meant hes listed on the trade block em im not sure does anyone on the panthers interest you ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think the cpu sometimes puts players up on the trade block(its happened to me in another league),best to ignore them cause everyone just use's the threads here

ye ive seen a few whack ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Haloti Ngata available for trade

Over 94
    Block Shedding 97
    Pursuit 90
    Play recognition 92
    Tackle 93

I will accept draft picks

Just to straight up say the cap hit for the next two seasons is 10 million per year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Haloti Ngata available for trade

Over 94
    Block Shedding 97
    Pursuit 90
    Play recognition 92
    Tackle 93

I will accept draft picks

Just to straight up say the cap hit for the next two seasons is 10 million per year

I just about have the cap space to make it work, but what sort of deal would you be looking for Mike? Pouha's playing really well for me at a tenth of the cap cost so Ngata might be a bit too much of a luxury.

I'll accept a 2nd & 6th & 7th

a great player but my god that is a monster cap hit!

Mike, I'll take him. I've proposed the above trade on Madden so if you decide you want to go for it then we have a deal.

Trade gone through, why do I have to pay the guranteed money??? :eek:

Ngata was due 10 million per year and 5 million of that was guranteed

I've just had to pay the guranteed money. The Saints should be taking over the entire contract, no?

• Advertisement

Trade gone through, why do I have to pay the guranteed money??? :eek:

Ngata was due 10 million per year and 5 million of that was guranteed

I've just had to pay the guranteed money. The Saints should be taking over the entire contract, no?

I will have to pay the guaranteed money mate.

I think the bonus money he is due over the length of his contract will count against your dead money and is accelerated to the present day, hence the $5m. That said, I'm far from being anywhere near an expert on it and the information is from a quick Google. This might make more sense:

http://nflphilosophy.com/understanding-contracts-cap-implications/

Advertisement