Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruger 10/22 Trigger Parts

Options
  • 20-09-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all, was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a trigger kit in this country similar to those on midway, the likes of the power custom for example. Any of the sites I check don't seem to ship to Ireland anymore. I'm not looking for Kidd or Volquarsten, only looking to reduce the trigger pull a bit. I've rung several dealers but none of them seemed interested. Took it to a dealer to get it reduced doesn't seem to have made any difference. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

The kidd parts kit is available from Harbour Guns in Kildare, Its about 120 I believe! Probably your best bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

gneeves wrote: »
    Hi all, was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a trigger kit in this country similar to those on midway, the likes of the power custom for example. Any of the sites I check don't seem to ship to Ireland anymore. I'm not looking for Kidd or Volquarsten, only looking to reduce the trigger pull a bit. I've rung several dealers but none of them seemed interested. Took it to a dealer to get it reduced doesn't seem to have made any difference. Thanks in advance.

i have a kidd drop in trigger kit as CW67IRL as recommended. there are excellent for the money you pay for them.

here is a link to them

http://www.coolguyguns.com/Ruger-10-22-trigger-job-kit_p_95.html

as already stated harbour guns sell them and they are on the harbour house range nearly every saturday.

if thats out of your budget try this site

http://www.cheapgunparts.com/

he will ship to ireland once it is under a 100 dollars.

installing the kits is easy once you take your time.

hope this help

TB26

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gneeves

Thanks to the both ye. I'll try the website tommyboy and see how it goes. I'm a long way from harbour guns unfortunately, tried ringing them before.

Advertisement