Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a fortune teller who does house calls

Options
  • 20-09-2013 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey I would be really grateful if anybody could help me. Looking for a fortune teller who does house calls looking to organise a night in with my friends and would love to get a fortune teller. Living in the Wicklow area. Be grateful for any help. Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

Where are you located, a lot of us decide that by how far it is to travel...and I know I am not just speaking for myself here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 stressedchick

Hi , I know Gemini Misaki Ireland does house calls , but not too sure of area, she Is on facebook Gemini Misaki Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FrazzleHead

Hi, I have recently seen that she is doing shows across Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

My friend got one to the house a few weeks ago, she told her loads of stuff and she drew a picture of her sister who had passed away. she was blown away by her. i have her booked now cant wait. Let me know if you want her number and il pm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fizzles

Hi Lucky, she sounds great, can you pm me her details please. Thanks x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

lucky333 wrote: »
    My friend got one to the house a few weeks ago, she told her loads of stuff and she drew a picture of her sister who had passed away. she was blown away by her. i have her booked now cant wait. Let me know if you want her number and il pm it.

Could you please pm me her number?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Could you please pm me her number?

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UnhappywithBOI

Jentia05 wrote: »
    Hey I would be really grateful if anybody could help me. Looking for a fortune teller who does house calls looking to organise a night in with my friends and would love to get a fortune teller. Living in the Wicklow area. Be grateful for any help. Thanks a million :)

Hi Jentia,

Surely you shouldn't have to post to look for a fortune teller.

If they were any good, would they just not know ????????????

:):D:confused:

Advertisement