Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards links on ipad -> touch.boards.ie

• 20-09-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly apologies if this should be in feedback(!) Is there a setting in my ipad that will redirect boards.ie links in emails etc to touch.boards.ie - like what happens on my iphone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Along the very bottom there should be an option for desktop site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

No I want the touch site :p EG I just clicked on the link in the mail notification on my ipad and am on the desktop site but if I click on it from my iphone it goes to the touch site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Why the hell hasn't boards done a proper app for ios or at least linked to taptalk
    At this rate Half Life 3 will be along before the ios app we were promised was coming soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

tk123 wrote: »
    No I want the touch site :p EG I just clicked on the link in the mail notification on my ipad and am on the desktop site but if I click on it from my iphone it goes to the touch site

Oops sorry :-)

Could you choose the touch site at the bottom and then try it? Cookies might keep it at the touch site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Zcott wrote: »
    Oops sorry :-)

Could you choose the touch site at the bottom and then try it? Cookies might keep it at the touch site.

Doesn't work (looked like it was doing something but stayed on normal boards)

• Advertisement
Advertisement