Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design / IT Companies in Limerick

• 20-09-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

I am a 3rd year student looking for work experience with a web Deisgn / IT Companies. anyone know of any such companies in limerick apart from Dell?

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

student92 wrote: »
    Hello,

I am a 3rd year student looking for work experience with a web Deisgn / IT Companies. anyone know of any such companies in limerick apart from Dell?

Thank You.

Naw, apart from Dell there are'nt any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Theres this one

http://www.ideabubble.ie/directions-to-ideabubble-offices.html

Might be worth a try...I actually remember they were based in Mallow Street...but worth asking...best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8 student92

thank you very much :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Best to look for Development contract roles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

steveon wrote: »
    Theres this one

http://www.ideabubble.ie/directions-to-ideabubble-offices.html

Might be worth a try...I actually remember they were based in Mallow Street...but worth asking...best of luck

this is one of those companies that always advertise jobbridge position and never takes anyone after they internship is gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    this is one of those companies that always advertise jobbridge position and never takes anyone after they internship is gone

I personally dont know anything of the company jbut sad to hear that if its true.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭One_More_Mile

steveon wrote: »
    I personally dont know anything of the company jbut sad to hear that if its true.

The more places that behave like that and are named and shamed the better .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

If that is true then shame on them. However do you have any proof because otherwise you shouldn't be posting such insinuations.

does watching their jobbridge offers over last year or so is convincing enough or would you rather prefer a clarification under oath from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

does watching their jobbridge offers over last year or so is convincing enough or would you rather prefer a clarification under oath from them?

Well you still haven't posted proof, so no it's not convincing enough. When you post an insinuation as damaging as that you should really have proof to back it up. I am sure you can understand that.

Not affiliated with them at all btw. I think job bridge is a huge scam and deplore any company that would use it to their advantage like you claim.

• Advertisement

lol

Limericks has a point. Any links Fl4pjack?

+1 on jobbridge being a total scam. Would like to stay away from any companies affiliated with it. But from a quick search, I couldn't find any link between scambridge and the above company, so im curious.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

They have an office in our building, can't say I've heard anyone giving out about them.

roast wrote: »
    Limericks has a point. Any links Fl4pjack?

+1 on jobbridge being a total scam. Would like to stay away from any companies affiliated with it. But from a quick search, I couldn't find any link between scambridge and the above company, so im curious.

don't get me wrong, but do you know what happen to a job offer (or internship offer in that matter) when the position is filled? it's being taken down. I've seen numerous offers from this company offering internship over last year or more, including ones for programmers and web design/dev positions. I'm sorry at a time I didn't take any screenshots, probably I didn't know somebody one day would want me to "prove" that. that's it, I'm out

don't get me wrong, but do you know what happen to a job offer (or internship offer in that matter) when the position is filled? it's being taken down. I've seen numerous offers from this company offering internship over last year or more, including ones for programmers and web design/dev positions. I'm sorry at a time I didn't take any screenshots, probably I didn't know somebody one day would want me to "prove" that. that's it, I'm out

I'm not a detective buddy, I'm not asking for proof, I was just curious. :pac:

Advertisement