Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Fan !

Options
  • 20-09-2013 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

Folk all I can see is all accommodation is booked out on the crawler sites, anyone know a cheap and cheerful place where a Mayo chap could stay on Saturday night. Thanks Dubs :O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

I have a spare room will only cost you an All-Ireland final ticket :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

If I had fifty tickets tis not a Dub I would give one to!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

6541 wrote: »
    If I had fifty tickets tis not a Dub I would give one to!

If i knew of fifty rooms tis not a mayo man i would tell!

If i knew of fifty rooms tis not a mayo man i would tell!
    So you would let your country cousin roam around the big bad city late at night, sure I would be confused by all the cars and the street lights !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

If you dont mind the "outskirts" so to speak look at bewleys newlands cross or the green isle hotel clondalkin. There both close enough to the luas redcow to get you into town, worth a look if you cant find anything closer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

6541 wrote: »
    So you would let your country cousin roam around the big bad city late at night, sure I would be confused by all the cars and the street lights !

Confused enough to part with a ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Did you try the hostels dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Try airbnb. All sorts of accommodation on ther including people renting out rooms in their houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Try couchsurfing.org someone might give you a bed for the night. Otherwise you could try staying out in the suburbs as someone has suggested

Congrats Dubs from a broken Mayo Man. Thanks all for your suggestions, had a great night in the city and good banter with some very witty Dublin folk. You have a lovely town lads with some great bars and friendly people!

• Advertisement
Advertisement