Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Securewatch - Interior Bell Fuse message

Options
  • 20-09-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi I'd appreciate any advice you can give me on this - Interior Bell Fuse fault message is appearing on my HKC alarm. Moved into the house recently and don't have a manual for it.

Now I really I don't have the first clue about alarm systems - is this something that can be fixed relatively easily or should I go down the road of a call out for a service on it??

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Its fuse 3 in the panel you need to change. Its 800ma.
    Im sending you the manual. That will give you more information and the locations/types of fuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 goldiepark

Great, thanks a mill

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome. If you need any further information you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stephiedan0

Hi,

I have the same problem with a HKC SecureWatch that's nearly 20 years old! There does not seem to be any model number on it anywhere but it's 6 zone. Is this the same one that's in goldiepark's post? If so could you please send me the manual?

It has been working fine up to recently until a certain rodent ate some if the wires. I found and repaired most of them but in doing so seem to have blown that fuse.

Btw, I think I know the engineer code but how do I get into the menu?

Thanks

It's a HKC Securewatch 6/10
    I have PMed you that manual.
    To enter engineerengineer mode enter the engineer code, if prompted authorised by enter your user code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 stephiedan0

Thanks!

Advertisement