Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GettinG IEC visa renewed with medical

Options
  • 20-09-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi I already posted about this but I need to ask another question and I would really really appreciate any help!!

I am in Canada at the minute and want to get the medical done to work in childcare. Is it possible that after the medical instead of sending it to immigration that I go to the border to get it renewed???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 susiewoo

Hi

I am in the same situation as you. I am in Canada and need a medical added to my iec work permit asap. I have an interview for a daycare job tomorrow and just realized I can't actually do the job. I can get a medical done in a few days but after some research it seems like it could be months before it gets processed and I can actually start working. Did you ever try going to the border?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Advertisement