Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free parking proposal to give a boost to Limerick city

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Has its merits but I can see the people who work in the city taking advantage of it, well known fact Limerick people have an aversion to paying for parking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

too late

edit: and only on Friday mornings? they're taking a piss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Talking about closing the gate after the horse has bolted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

too little too late!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 big fellow

Anyone notice how strict the coucil are going on parking?

I got ticketed 6 Minutes after my disc was up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

big fellow wrote: »
    Anyone notice how strict the coucil are going on parking?

I got ticketed 6 Minutes after my disc was up.

Hmmm, that's interesting, there's an article in the Post in the last week or two where they said they allow a 10 minute window either side of the time

EDIT: Is it not outsourced to a private company now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

leakyboots wrote: »
    Hmmm, that's interesting, there's an article in the Post in the last week or two where they said they allow a 10 minute window either side of the time

EDIT: Is it not outsourced to a private company now?

They definitely don't all allow a ten minute period. In saying that it all depends on the warden you get. I've seen some give tickets straight away, some do a quick up and down to allow people get discs and some put tickets up as soon as a disc goes over the allotted time.

Advertisement