Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study abroad

Options
  • 20-09-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently on study abroad from UL but I was wondering does the university check up on its students whilst they are abroad.
    Just checking as I'm thinking of heading home for a week or two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

No they don't, all you will ever receive is the odd email from the international office telling you to study for exams and when the semester starts back here etc, if you ever have any problems you can send them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I got two forms to fill out. A report and confirmation of modules I'm doing, I won't get anything else that needs to be signed by the international college?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I got two forms to fill out. A report and confirmation of modules I'm doing, I won't get anything else that needs to be signed by the international college?

If you're in Europe you'll get an erasmus grant so UL should have given you a form to get signed to say you are present and attending the college there, once you return the form to Limerick the grant is paid.

Advertisement