Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin collection in Cloghgarret Abbey

Options
  • 20-09-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi, just recently moved to Kildare town and wonder any one knows about the bin collection in Cloghgarret Abbey? I was told to buy bin tags. But I did not see where I can put my tagged bin? I would appreciate if anyone can help! And how many litre is the bin for one bin tag?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'm presuming there is KCC bins there, unless there is a valid kcc account you can't use them bins with a tag. AES do the collection of the kcc bins and i think it's a Friday. The normal bin is 240L and a tag for that cost €9.

Talk to neighbors or ring each company for prices, as far as i know there is only AES, Ray Whelan and Oxigin collecting around there.

Advertisement