Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap No Fear bike boots

• 20-09-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭

Here on Sports direct.
    They call them Motocross boots but they aren't they are Street boots.
    Not offensive looking mainly black and a hint of blue.
    Might suit someone on a budget, they look sturdy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭illeagles_mcc

someone on a budget here, nice one mate. cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

Cotter Motorcycles in Ballymount always have good value in boots and other stuff so worth having a look there.

Had a quick look at his site and he has boots for €70 to €80 - not sure what they are like but at least you'd have the luxury of being able to try them on first.

Those No Fear boots look like the Blytz boots I bought in Coltter a few years ago for around €60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

josh59 wrote: »
    Cotter Motorcycles in Ballymount always have good value in boots and other stuff so worth having a look there.

Had a quick look at his site and he has boots for €70 to €80 - not sure what they are like but at least you'd have the luxury of being able to try them on first.

I've no idea how he makes money the price he sells stuff for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

josh59 wrote: »

Those No Fear boots look like the Blytz boots I bought in Coltter a few years ago for around €60
    Del2005 wrote: »

The only issue I have with Cotters still is the lack of price displays!! I hate having to ask every time how much something is! :D

They are getting better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Peanut2011 wrote: »
    The only issue I have with Cotters still is the lack of price displays!! I hate having to ask every time how much something is! :D

They are getting better!

It can be annoying alright but it can work out to your advantage. I asked about the price of a pair of Richa gloves and was told €20, for breathable waterproof bikes gloves when I've seen normal leather gloves for more in shops, turns out they where supposed to be €40 which is still cheap but got for the price quoted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

Del2005 wrote: »

I heard somewhere that he buys up job lots from the UK etc. I was looking at a pair of gloves in there last year - with no price was quoted €60. Bought the same gloves on the Cotters Stand at the bike show in the RDS for €20:)

Advertisement