Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2014 - Online impressions

Options
  • 21-09-2013 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

So I've played a few games online now and the netcode seems almost broken. It is taking 2 or 3 seconds for my players to pass one I've pressed the button. It is not just passing but shooting too. But most of the time nothing happens when I press pass or it is played behind my players for a throw in.

As for player movement it seems like all my players are running through treacle. I know it is not my connection because right now I'm getting maximum upload and download speed on my 30MB connection.

How has it been for you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

So I've played a few games online now and the netcode seems almost broken. It is taking 2 or 3 seconds for my players to pass one I've pressed the button. It is not just passing but shooting too. But most of the time nothing happens when I press pass or it is played behind my players for a throw in.

As for player movement it seems like all my players are running through treacle. I know it is not my connection because right now I'm getting maximum upload and download speed on my 30MB connection.

How has it been for you?

Sounds like 2008 all over again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

bennyc wrote: »
    Sounds like 2008 all over again :mad:

Was going to pick this up monday.. But if online is rubbish ill be giving this a miss. Such a shame..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Was going to pick this up monday.. But if online is rubbish ill be giving this a miss. Such a shame..

I didn't go near it today. I'm hoping that it was just launch day server issues but with Konami you never know.

I will give it a try again and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Yes same for me

Also for kick off you can only press pass, if you move the directional buttons the player receiving the ball dummies the ball and goes straight to opposition.

Advertisement