Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to find a book from my childhood

Options
  • 21-09-2013 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

I can't remember the title or the author and I think there may have been three books in the series, or possibly just two. I know it was fantasy anyway. The main thing I remember is that there were two islands and a big reveal was that they spelt the word "No". I also remember something about a Prince of Darkness and a witch that was possibly named Oivon or something like that (I never saw it written down). The main character was a young boy.

I realise it's not much to go on but hope someone knows which one it is

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

Could be any one of a bunch of books...

Any idea what year, what picture on the front cover, the ending of the book...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

I hope you find it. There is a book from my childhood I would love to find but I cannot even recall the title. It was a mystery book.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I hope you find it. There is a book from my childhood I would love to find but I cannot even recall the title. It was a mystery book.

And that's why you can't find it!

Advertisement