Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V - Show Your Pics & Videos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Frankie Angels taking flight and repping BRDS.

EnLQQBd.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Haha, legend snap mate!

How does one do such nice pic-a-tures?

Haha, legend snap mate!

When i joined your race, it already started so i was spectating. You can switch to any player and apply a filter. One filter is weasel news reporting a chase. It will give a few headlines but the one about the crew is class. Then a click of the share button, move pic from ps4 to usb to laptop to imgur to here and that's it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

sheehy83 wrote: »
    When i joined your race, it already started so i was spectating. You can switch to any player and apply a filter. One filter is weasel news reporting a chase. It will give a few headlines but the one about the crew is class. Then a click of the share button, move pic from ps4 to usb to laptop to imgur to here and that's it :)

You should set up a twitter account for share pics and share it there.
    Easier than connecting via usb.

Although sharing through twitter makes the image smaller. (Or it seems to anyways)

Aaahhhhh cool might that do that. Moving stuff to my usb from ps4 is extremely slow, get speeds around 20kbps.

• Advertisement

Aaahhhhh cool might that do that. Moving stuff to my usb from ps4 is extremely slow, get speeds around 20kbps.

My pics shared via twitter were 1024 x 576 while yours is 1920 x 1080.

I'm assuming its twitter thats made them smaller, better to have the larger pic imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Haha, legend snap mate!

Until i get the PS4, you're a traitor:mad::mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Proco the sailor man.. Lives in a caravan... I dunno, someone go make that image for me.

Proco the sailor man.. Lives in a caravan... I dunno, someone go make that image for me.

Hows the paint-on hair working out for ya? :pac:

B3sS2WfIIAIvvwp.jpg:large

Bonnie & Clyde :D
    Ghost edition.

WDBbX4s.jpg

VdGdTxT.jpg

lWgKk4K.jpg

bGyD49u.jpg

Mkd82G7.jpg

IgpTcHT.jpg

mo3Owms.jpg

Photos: Niall & Deafroadrunner
    "Actors": Davey & Proco
    Off screen killers: Loco & Rossi (I think)

• Advertisement

Surprised no one blew them all up.

cWP9dJr.jpg

WMiiFXG.jpg

Class pics, fair play lads!

I got a lovely pic of LS from the airport last night
    0UBzWsLXB0K2I18Elpqcmw_0_0.jpg

And then Dedijon or Benzino (i think) decides to play chicken in his Zento with a plane. Couldn't believe it when he drove out of the explosion unharmed, like something out of the terminator.
    t6nEbu9rsUOBXOfQVuyAUQ_0_0.jpg

Until i get the PS4, you're a traitor:mad::mad::(

There's a few weirdos in BRDS and the language is appalling....I'm considering my options :D

L-T3N23-oEGkgg3z_022dw

Been watching SoA the last few weeks, I'm forming Boards MC. :cool:

Balls, why won't this work? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

There's a few weirdos in BRDS and the language is appalling....I'm considering my options :D

2 FACED WH**E
    :pac: :D

L-T3N23-oEGkgg3z_022dw

Been watching SoA the last few weeks, I'm forming Boards MC. :cool:

Balls, why won't this work? :(

Kesh already setup the Boards MC mini crew within BRDS which I'm sure he will be enforcing when he gets a PS4. P.S we just ride Faggios instead of Harleys to show how extra hard we are.

2 FACED WH**E

BOOST! :pac:
    Kesh already setup the Boards MC mini crew within BRDS which I'm sure he will be enforcing when he gets a PS4. P.S we just ride Faggios instead of Harleys to show how extra hard we are.

Well hopefully he hurries up, raring to go! He can be the Clay Morrow to my Jax Teller.

I would kill every one on boards for a Western Daemon (And I don't just mean in-game :pac: ) but I can only find ones I can mod the crap out of, but not make my own :(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

2 FACED WH**E

Back stabbing 2 faced who*e with a head on her only a mother wud love

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Proco, you could have done with a director on that Bonnie and Clyde remake :p

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Proco, you could have done with a director on that Bonnie and Clyde remake :p

Thats what I've been saying to the lads online.
    We need your expertise.

Hopefully Santa sorts yourself and Max out with PS4's :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Harvey Norman Cyber Monday offer GTA and PS4 Bundle for €395.99

Oh by the way, I have recently come into a bit of money which will allow me to purchase a PS4 however I am holding off incase I get one from Santa but also a bit reluctant as I still dont like the idea of having to pay a subscription to play online and also cause I dont want to leave Kesh and Phobos on their own on PS3, it really has been sh!t lately that I have started playing Assassins Creed Black Flag instead of GTA.
    No Kesh/Phobos - No PS4

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Thats what I've been saying to the lads online.
    We need your expertise.

Hopefully Santa sorts yourself and Max out with PS4's :D

I doubt that jolly b@stard will be dropping off a ps4 at mine ,

I'd say I'll get a bag of coal , for being a right sh_t this year. But that'll come in handy as this Mayo weather is fierce :)

I got Advanced Warfare , its not bad , but I haven't got anybody to talk to :( (poor me etc... ) I keep getting put into lobbies with "The French" .. I'll say no more because I'll probably get banned. But GGrrrrrrrahhhhh I'll rip yer f.....

Harvey Norman Cyber Monday offer GTA and PS4 Bundle for €395.99

REALLY? all I need now it €391 ! and I'll be sorted :p

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    REALLY? all I need now it €391 ! and I'll be sorted :p

I'm telling ye lad's if all 446 members pledges €2 each we can sort the 2 lads out as frano wud say no problem nidgey coola buuula nidgey

Farty88 wrote: »
    I'm telling ye lad's if all 446 members pledges €2 each we can sort the 2 lads out as frano wud say no problem nidgey coola buuula nidgey

Hahahahaha :). I'm not that stuck yet Davey , but thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

With PSN+ you pay ~€50 for 12 months and every month get at least one free game, so that's 12 games plus online play for less than what you'd pay for a brand new game at launch. It's even better if you have a PS3 and PS Vita since you'll get free games with them too. Also reduced prices when buying on PSN store. Don't understand people's reluctancy to just pay the fee to be honest...aside from the laggy services I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I suppose it was because you used to be able to play online without a PS+ subscription. I'm surprised Sony didn't try to undercut Xbox Live a little more and offer PS+ somewhere in the €40/yr range, although then again they are giving away free games.

Just picked up a years sub from argos for 47.99.
    At least thats out of the way for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Just picked up a years sub from argos for 47.99.
    At least thats out of the way for a while.

Shouldnt you be investing in a better internet service? ;)

But yeah, I am not too bothered about the discounted and free games, from what I have seen of whats available, I have very little interest in them and chances are GTA will be the main game I will be playing online, maybe some COD if I like the look of it.
    Like at the moment, I have started to play RDR online again and a bit of AC: Black Flag, havent played COD online in a while, dont know if I have the same one you do Kesh but if I do, we could team up sometime!

• Advertisement

Shouldnt you be investing in a better internet service? ;)

Funnily enough my connection has been better with the PS4 than the PS3.

Advertisement