Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V - Show Your Pics & Videos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Z3zdfc4.jpg?2

I just love my Rat Truck. Engine sounds great.

Nice pic , I had a pic of my Rat Loader I was gonna put up but you beat me to it , I have a cool pic of a wall and the an even nicer one of the footpath taken at a cool angle so I might put them up instead .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Nice pic , I had a pic of my Rat Loader I was gonna put up but you beat me to it , I have a cool pic of a wall and the an even nicer one of the footpath taken at a cool angle so I might put them up instead .

Yeah, it looks and sounds great. The only downside is that the brakes on it are a joke. I keep it in a garage down by the airport with my other old skool rides.

Put up the pics of your Loader :)

Yeah, it looks and sounds great. The only downside is that the brakes on it are a joke. I keep it in a garage down by the airport with my other old skool rides.

Put up the pics of your Loader :)

No , mine look rubbish compared to yours :(

No , mine look rubbish compared to yours :(

Fair enough man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I really like this door, it's a good door which opened on the car it was on. It's not on the car it was on anymore, though.

407093.jpg

• Advertisement

This is an old photo, but I really like my muscle cars. They are very strong.

407094.jpg

^ What car is the yellow one Frankie?

It's the Vapid Blade, my second favourite muscle car after the Sabre. It's a different colour now, I didn't think yellow suited it.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

It's the Vapid Blade, my second favourite muscle car after the Sabre. It's a different colour now, I didn't think yellow suited it.

To be fair yellow is a lovely colour but a black one wud be gorgeous I love ur muscle cars Frankie they are very nice

Farty88 wrote: »
    To be fair yellow is a lovely colour but a black one wud be gorgeous I love ur muscle cars Frankie they are very nice

I like to keep all cars in one garage a different colour, though. I can't make that black because the Sabre is black. Maybe if I come up with a different colour for the Sabre that's not black.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I like to keep all cars in one garage a different colour, though. I can't make that black because the Sabre is black. Maybe if I come up with a different colour for the Sabre that's not black.

I'm the opposite, all of the cars in my garage are yellow!

I like yellow.

:pac:

I like black and yellow equally , I'm fair like that lol :)

I like black and yellow equally , I'm fair like that lol :)

Yellow and black is always a nice combo. I have that colour scheme on my Dominator.

How about dark metallic purple for your Sabre?

Yellow and black is always a nice combo. I have that colour scheme on my Dominator.

How about dark metallic purple for your Sabre?

My Sabre is actually all orange now - it's the Benny's version. I think I will try a yellow and black Blade, that seems to be a popular opinion here. I hope it suits.

My Sabre is actually all orange now - it's the Benny's version. I think I will try a yellow and black Blade, that seems to be a popular opinion here. I hope it suits.

I think it will look cool/slick , if you can , post a pic , would be nice to see what it looks like, I went through a phase of yellow and grey it didn't have as much of an impact as the yellow and black IMHO, might try yellow and blue next , that would remind me of when I used to play cars when I was a kid as they were yellow and blue mainly , it will probably make me lol when I do this because I used to make a ramp out of corn flake boxes and jump them over my pet turtle "Mike" , I did stop doing it when one of the corners (right hand side headlight) caught "Mike" in the eyeball and broke him for a month , he had to wear a tiny patch over his eye , he wasn't the same after that, aw , now Im sad , fcuk blue and yellow cars! :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I think it will look cool/slick , if you can , post a pic , would be nice to see what it looks like, I went through a phase of yellow and grey it didn't have as much of an impact as the yellow and black IMHO, might try yellow and blue next , that would remind me of when I used to play cars when I was a kid as they were yellow and blue mainly , it will probably make me lol when I do this because I used to make a ramp out of corn flake boxes and jump them over my pet turtle "Mike" , I did stop doing it when one of the corners (right hand side headlight) caught "Mike" in the eyeball and broke him for a month , he had to wear a tiny patch over his eye , he wasn't the same after that, aw , now Im sad , fcuk blue and yellow cars! :'(

Is Any of that true :pac:

Is Any of that true :pac:

I don't appreciate that Scott

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I don't appreciate that Scott

Is the turtle Still alive

:(

Sadly not and my uncle bought me this when Mike passed away

2nq3i1.png

Sarcastic pr1ck

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Is the turtle Still alive

He better be. I like turtles

• Advertisement

Kesh such a touching story pulled the heart strings I'm in floods of tears here. you should go on Joe Duffy I think the country needs to hear it. Thank you

I think it will look cool/slick , if you can , post a pic , would be nice to see what it looks like, (

I will post a photograph of the car this week. I'm thinking metallic black as the primary colour, with racing yellow as the secondary colour along the sides. I hope this works.

I am sorry about Mike.

I had a dog once; Trigonometry (Trigs for short). He's dead, though - he's an angle now.

I will post a photograph of the car this week. I'm thinking metallic black as the primary colour, with racing yellow as the secondary colour along the sides. I hope this works.

I am sorry about Mike.

I had a dog once; Trigonometry (Trigs for short). He's dead, though - he's an angle now.

Sorry for your loss on trigger Frankie and I'm sorry for kesh too I'm sorry to everyone it's all too much

Thanks for the support you guys , I hope Mike is in turtle heaven now , and that his eyeball has grown back and I would love to think there is somebody up there making ramps out of clouds and jumping rubber / soft toys over him , the poor c unt :'(

rYX1dSS.jpg?1

My latest purchase, the Principe Nemesis. A fine bike.

rYX1dSS.jpg?1

My latest purchase, the Principe Nemesis. A fine bike.

I'v 3 garages full of that bike in every colour imaginable. and you ask why!!!! it's because I'm rich and I don't care :):):) . but yes they're a fine bike.

Farty88 wrote: »
    I'v 3 garages full of that bike in every colour imaginable. and you ask why!!!! it's because I'm rich and I don't care :):):) . but yes they're a fine bike.

Throw up some pics here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Throw up some pics here :)

I think the green of the hedge is like the Forest Green of my Pfister.

wNMfBR0.jpg

Run, Forest, run.

Yrq_VVSC_cku_Wh9kn_HRQf_Nw_0_0_small.jpg
    This said do not enter , so I didn't lol
    J_w_I50fe_PECMOr2iw_SYqlw_0_0_small.jpg
    Like the different greys in this one , they have a nice tone , 50 shades of grey :)
    bcb9_Ot_XR1_ECc_Lcany_TNMTw_0_0_small.jpg
    Nice granite stone would be lovely for some tidy stone work
    waqi4t7_Z20_Sy_XYT9_HNWxx_Q_0_0_small.jpg
    This reminded me of a hedgehog so I had to take the pic lol
    F9s7_Tl_RAH0ugt_O0x_G6_Y4_Q_0_0_small.jpg
    A galvanised trailer (ifor Williams style)
    q_D6_Ry_Qrk_BUGNRvx_N_3_U6tg_0_0_small.jpg
    A black fella havin a smoke.
    d7v_O8_Qj_H1_ES_n_Vmxw_Wed_MA_0_0_small.jpg
    A Zebra crossing or zeebra as those mad Americans call it lol
    ox_Dvu7_PGDk_Cb_WUy_CWle_YKA_0_0_small.jpg
    The council taking flipping ages to fix this :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

A Los Santos Life (Part 1)

Los Santos Golf Club, I play golf here. :)

oHZFKF4.jpg

Hangin' with the (golf) homies :pac:

6cWOnmR.jpg

Sometimes they cheat.:rolleyes: Sometimes they die.:p

T84Ai63.jpg

They have nice lakes here too... :cool:

5Kfj5Y4.jpg

Advertisement