Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V - Show Your Pics & Videos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Presume that's photoshopped, Zan?

Yup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

GLSgVE1.jpg?1

My Dinka Akuma :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I love the Akuma, a no-nonsense bike!

TacoMan wrote: »
    I love the Akuma, a no-nonsense bike!

It sure is. Of the nine or ten bikes I have, it's easily one of my favourites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Went on the doss with the Kraken. Way better than the standard sub with regards to speed and handling.

AR6a8fA72Ua6qifvy6iiLg_0_0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

To quote Blackgator, "What's the Kracken?"

I thought he was making a pun but apparently he wasn't :pac:

OHp7UXk.jpg?1

My Ocelot Jackal. A very nice car,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Gone cruising. Who needs speed when you've got style.

92GaikkaWkWktkRxnfeoVg_0_0.jpg

aUIut45.jpg?1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Does anyone else get immense pleasure from kicking in cars' windows when you're riding past them on a motorcycle? It's even better when they give chase!

:pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Wilberto wrote: »
    Does anyone else get immense pleasure from kicking in cars' windows when you're riding past them on a motorcycle? It's even better when they give chase!

:pac: :pac:

You can do that? :eek:

Pics or GTFO :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

marcbrophy wrote: »

KVV0DLm.jpg

KVV0DLm.jpg

Looks familiar :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

marcbrophy wrote: »

Yup. If you hold the X button while driving, you can press either L1 or R1 use the melee attack. If you're armed then you'll just use the weapon to hit that way, but if your unarmed he'll kick out.

It's great fun going up the wrong way of the motorway as you'll get a load turning around and chasing you! :pac: :pac:

Yup. If you hold the X button while driving, you can press either L1 or R1 use the melee attack. If you're armed then you'll just use the weapon to hit that way, but if your unarmed he'll kick out.

It's great fun going up the wrong way of the motorway as you'll get a load turning around and chasing you! :pac: :pac:

Must try it out, that could eat up 2 or 3 hours for a laugh :D

iY3tBss.jpg?1

My latest buy - the Albany Primo.

A few more snaps that I took in the not too distant past.

gBakknP_pUa7TyTKmORXEA_0_0.jpg

CDpgGmduF0aXBVsj2NmGIA_0_0.jpg

rg4JaZpRWUm0i--Tyl3KIQ_0_0.jpg

Yh2H65GdU0yQW65kcjn94Q_0_0.jpg

hnLv65tEo0i4UHAJ3HckuA_0_0.jpg

h35DIOTN4E6icAN2IYMqrA_0_0.jpg

I recently bought a pedal bike so I could mess about in the nearby skate park.

First, I cycled into a lamp post.

IbInkXyXD0KcaF-iQTutkA_0_0.jpg

Then, when I arrived at the skate park, I ended up landing on my head. Ouch!

Ah8F84X7j0aex0nHVrlTOg_0_0.jpg

I lost a lot of blood that day! :pac:

I've also been looking at a few supercars to buy since getting set up the I/E missions, crate missions, and gunrunning meant that the cash is steadily coming in. I was getting really tired of the free Elegy. It's a good car, but I've been driving it way too long and needed a change/upgrade.

I decided to go for the Pegassi Zentorno as it was marked down to €507k from €750. It came down to a choice between that, and the Turismo R.

It still has that new car smell! :pac:

JOTmQg9XA0qNFa1aJ2cfWA_0_0.jpg

Will probably try to upgrade it a little as well, hopefully (if I need to).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've also been looking at a few supercars to buy since getting set up the I/E missions, crate missions, and gunrunning meant that the cash is steadily coming in. I was getting really tired of the free Elegy. It's a good car, but I've been driving it way too long and needed a change/upgrade.

I decided to go for the Pegassi Zentorno as it was marked down to €507k from €750. It came down to a choice between that, and the Turismo R.

It still has that new car smell! :pac:

JOTmQg9XA0qNFa1aJ2cfWA_0_0.jpg

Will probably try to upgrade it a little as well, hopefully (if I need to).

Before rockstar added flying cars and jet packs the Zentourno was THE CAR that everybody had. I can’t remember the last time I saw anybody driving one around. Still one of the best cars for handling.

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    Before rockstar added flying cars and jet packs the Zentourno was THE CAR that everybody had. I can’t remember the last time I saw anybody driving one around. Still one of the best cars for handling.

That actually doesn't surprise me. I'm oh so far behind the curve. I've only just gotten into gunrunning in the last two weeks! :pac:

Eventually, I'll get into the air freight business (even though some have said it's really not great at all), and may get to the recent Doomsday Heist stuff by next Christmas! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Gunrunning and Import/Export are the best for making money by far. Worthwhile jumping in on some of the new heist stuff too. Great payouts overall.

xVx3leL.jpg?1

View from my Eclipse Tower apartment.

LiVCTOc.jpg?1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

EvHlkUj.jpg

nHa01k4.jpg

ok4Qlbx.jpg?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I have had zero desire to dive into GTA Online for about 5 years, and all I've ever done was replay the single player story every now and then (it's the only way I play GTA V now), so I was really annoyed that each and every single piece of DLC that came out was exclusive to GTA Online, this included vehicles, and it was even more frustrating that my PC at the time wouldn't have a hope of running it past the lowest setting.. So, because I'm a console peasant, I didn't upgrade my PC for ages, and stuck to my reliable PS4/Xbox One to play all my games, including GTA V, ergo I was stuck with what I had.

I built myself a new PC recently, and I decided to also get GTA V with it.
    I can now mod my game, and the first mod I hunted for, was a Trainer that allowed me to spawn any vehicle in the game, including those that are exclusive to GTAO.
    I got the car I always wanted to own in the game, the Kuruma. My favourite car in GTA 3, now my favourite car in GTA V, also modeled off my favourite car in real life, the Evo X.
    I've fell in love with this game all over again. Took this screenshot.
    380DE22DA2F9A58DF36CCD2518BB40A9129EA370

^ I think that would look with gold wheels just like the Subaru WRC cars.

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    ^ I think that would look with gold wheels just like the Subaru WRC cars.

I think it's the Sultan that looks more like the traditional Impreza WRC car.

....and here's one I made earlier. (:pac: :)

((Best thing about the Sultan is that it can be upgraded at Benny's! :)))

491844.jpg

491845.jpg

491846.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I think it's the Sultan that looks more like the traditional Impreza WRC car.

....and here's one I made earlier. (:pac: :)

((Best thing about the Sultan is that it can be upgraded at Benny's! :)))

491844.jpg

491845.jpg

491846.jpg

Never actually thought of putting in real cars into my game. Always thought it would wreck something on me. The last time I shoved real cars into a GTA game was GTA San Andreas - long time ago - and it used to cause my game to crash, a lot.

Advertisement