Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eBay app on iPhone

Options
  • 21-09-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Recently tried to sell something on eBay using the app on the iPhone and don't seem to be able to do so , anyone any ideas ?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

deezer523 wrote: »
    Recently tried to sell something on eBay using the app on the iPhone and don't seem to be able to do so , anyone any ideas ?

Lower the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 deezer523

whiterebel wrote: »
    Lower the price?

I meant the app won't let me sell anything !

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

I meant the app won't let me sell anything !

I think you have to be an established seller via eBay on a pc before you can unlock the selling part on the app.
    I queried why I couldn't sell via the app and as I have never sold only bought a d that's what they came back with!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 deezer523

Migworks wrote: »
    I think you have to be an established seller via eBay on a pc before you can unlock the selling part on the app.
    I queried why I couldn't sell via the app and as I have never sold only bought a d that's what they came back with!

I have sold stuff on the PC before around 12 times ,must not be enough thanks for the reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭sm3ar

I have sold stuff on the PC before around 12 times ,must not be enough thanks for the reply

Have the same issue. Can’t sell on app. Seems strange

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I just tested if I have my countr as been in Ireland when I click on selling I get a message to post using the website, if the address is UK it does work. I never sold anything before.

Advertisement