Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic in the city centre is mental

Options
  • 21-09-2013 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭

Traffic in town is jammers. Any reason for this? Quite odd considering its only Saturday afternoon. Never normally this busy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

AA Roadwatch says there's a group of protesters moving from College Green to Molesworth Street. Could be that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Also the Dublin Half Marathon was on this morning, so a lot of traffic coming out of the park..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dimal

AA Roadwatch says there's a group of protesters moving from College Green to Molesworth Street. Could be that?

Again? Is there any schedule for those protests? City centre traffic was nearly shut down just couple of days ago.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Also seemed like a lot of Mayo supporters were arriving earlier judging by the flags on cars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I imagine the good weather got people out of the house. I was cycling home and the traffic was fairly heavy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Stojkovic

There's a few thousand Portuguese in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Stojkovic wrote: »
    There's a few thousand Portuguese in town.

Even when it was the bears I knew it was the Portuguese!:pac:

Advertisement