Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what's on everyone's Winter wishlist?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Just checked what I've on pre-order:
    AC: Black flag
    Watchdogs
    Ryse:Son of Rome
    Tom Clancy's The Division
    The Witcher 3

(Think the last two are 2014 at this stage).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Arkham Origins, X: Rebirth and Enemy Within are about the only things tickling my fancy. After slogging through AssCreed 3's dull main plot and horribly uninteresting characters (Except Haytham <3), I'm done with the series. Watch_Dogs looks like GTA with a hacking minigame, they haven't shown me enough new interesting stuff to keep my interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Hearthstone for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,170 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Arkham City
    Sonic Lost World
    Wind Waker HD
    Mario 3D World

and for some reason a game I'm curious in seeing reviews for despite not knowing too much about it is Rain.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not much at all now being honest

Watch dogs is the big one for me
    Witcher 3 ( next year though)
    The xcom expansion
    dragons crown

That's it I think.I might even let watch dogs go till xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Leaving a load of the big names till I build a new PC, so main game I'm waiting for is Starbound as it will run no sweat on my laptop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Just checked what I've on pre-order:
    AC: Black flag
    Watchdogs
    Ryse:Son of Rome
    Tom Clancy's The Division
    The Witcher 3

(Think the last two are 2014 at this stage).

i was thinking about pre ordering the division but then i thought again and said its over a year away , but i can imagin this game been sold out first week looks hugh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Half Life 3!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

MadYaker wrote: »
    Half Life 3!
    For Winter 2113 is it :D ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Going to ask my gf for a new graphics card as my main Xmas pressie. My current one is grand but I wanna play Skyrim and all the mods on high settings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 JaffOs

I have 20 steam games on my wishlist, bring my total up to 143 games ..... and all I play is Dota 2, Scumbag valve

Advertisement