Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torturing animals

• 21-09-2013 5:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I want to discuss something unsavoury, and I'm not trolling. I want to hear your views / stories / anecdotes about hurting animals on purpose. It is something that happens all the time, and it needs to stop. I myself admit, to my eternal shame, that I used to swing the neighbours cat by the tail, and let her fly into the wall when nobody was around. But I was about 10 years old at the time. I have no idea why I did it, and I would never do a thing like that now. Halloween is coming, and there's a lot of innocent pets out there who will just run up to evil baxtards who will just throw them onto the bonfire. We lock up all ours for the nights leading up to Halloween, and for a day or two afterwards. So have you ever seen / heard of pets who were hurt on purpose?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Not on your nelly Newmug.
    Absolutely, 100% the wrong forum.
    Thread closed.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement