Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

awear city centre

• 21-09-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

hi all :) just wondering is there still an awear in the city centre? looking to get some jeans there

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Nope, but there is one in the crescent. If you're in town, you could try River Island, New Look or of course, Penneys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Yes, on William St. or just go through Brown Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

does the one in brown thomas have the same stock as the actual awear on its own though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

It's an Awear so one would assume the stock would be the same, give or take a few items. Seems to be more sale items in town than in the crescent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

dorito92 wrote: »
    does the one in brown thomas have the same stock as the actual awear on its own though?

Yea they'd probably have the same stock, Awear in town have downstairs aswell and most of the older/sale stock is down there. If it's just jeans you're lookin for I'd say they have everything in both shops.

If it's your first time in a while getting jeans there, definitely try them on first. I hate the fit and quality of their jeans recently, they're NOT the same as they used to be :mad:

• Advertisement

thanks butterfly25 i'll definitely try them on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Ah I completely forgot about the one beside Brown Thomas! Sorry for giving the wrong info..

its ok :D

Advertisement