Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UP MAYO!!!!

Options
  • 21-09-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hoping to see SAM return to Mayo tomorrow. Great to see the County decked out.. So UP MAYO!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Faith2013

UP MAYO!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Hedgemeister

Best of luck to Mayo tomorro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Up Mayo, from the son of a Mayo woman from Kilkelly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Up the Dubs!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Dancor wrote: »
    Up the Dubs!!

Your probably looking for the Dublin region page....

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭navigator

Up Mayo!!!
    c'mon the boys in red and green!
    from Genoa, Italy

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

Can't sleep for 2 days now. Couldn't get a ticket and am sick I can't be there to say I was at the all Ireland of 2013 and brought home Sam. Something my dad couldn't say about 51.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭OU812

Dublin for The Sam
    Mayo for the samwiches (hang)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Faith2013

UP MAYO!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

Commiserations to Mayo on yet another losing day in Croke Park.
    Up the Dubs!:D

Gwan Dublin!

Mayo can have Inda but they will never have Sam!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Gwan Dublin!

Mayo can have Inda but they will never have Sam!

That's an amazing lack of empathy you show there, I'm always delighted when mayo win a match but I can't imagine ever wanting to goad other supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

As a Dublin supporter, you guys played at the top of your game and you should feel proud of your County this year. Congrats on your Minor victory. You'll have the hunger to come back stronger than ever next year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Was Enda there at all?

Daisy M wrote: »
    That's an amazing lack of empathy you show there, I'm always delighted when mayo win a match but I can't imagine ever wanting to goad other supporters.

Indeed, apologies for the rush of blood to the head, post made in exuberance.
    Ye played a good game and ye have some great supporters.
    Apologies again for the lack of empathy.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

M.onthemoy wrote: »
    Hoping to see SAM return to Mayo tomorrow. Great to see the County decked out.. So UP MAYO!!!

upmayo.jpg

A broken windshield like Broken Dreams....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

upmayo.jpg

A broken windshield like Broken Dreams....

Bit like the broken window we got on our bus from the Dublin fans just past Berties pub, also the lad in the Dublin jersey who piss(D on the side of the bus, which was filled with kids and adults and about 10 elderly people.
    Also the glorious lad above our heads in 307 who spat down on us leaving.

A shameful day it has to be said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭smee again

yop wrote: »
    Bit like the broken window we got on our bus from the Dublin fans just past Berties pub, also the lad in the Dublin jersey who piss(D on the side of the bus, which was filled with kids and adults and about 10 elderly people.
    Also the glorious lad above our heads in 307 who spat down on us leaving.

A shameful day it has to be said.

Sad that I read a tweet about a Mayo fan who had his wallet picked from his pocket on the Hill

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hearsay

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Hearsay

The tweet was from a friend I follow, a guy he knows, not a random tweet

vicwatson wrote: »
    Hearsay

About?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Magnetics

Saw two lads in Mayo jerseys starting a fight with one Dublin guy who was on his own waiting for the bus home. Thankfully there were fans from both sides wiling to break it up

Also saw a few Mayo fans throwing burgers around a crowded Burger King on O'Connel street

Works both ways, trying to make it out that it was only Dublin fans causing trouble is ridiculous

This is what happens when you have 100,000 drunk people in a relatively small area with very few garda about. There's always a minority that are going to act the fool

Magnetics wrote: »
    Saw two lads in Mayo jerseys starting a fight with one Dublin guy who was on his own waiting for the bus home. Thankfully there were fans from both sides wiling to break it up

Also saw a few Mayo fans throwing burgers around a crowded Burger King on O'Connel street

Works both ways, trying to make it out that it was only Dublin fans causing trouble is ridiculous

This is what happens when you have 100,000 drunk people in a relatively small area with very few garda about. There's always a minority that are going to act the fool

And that equates to spitting down on men, women and kids and smashing a bus window full of people?... :rolleyes:

So only drunk people steal wallets, it's ok then

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

The behaviour of some of the Mayo fans around last night was sickening. I saw three, yes three people in Mayo jerseys getting sick on the street. I don't know why they feel like they can come to Dublin and wreck the place. No wonder people call it a kip.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Magnetics

And that equates to spitting down on men, women and kids and smashing a bus window full of people?... :rolleyes:

Did you not read the rest of my post no? Two Mayo lads trying to punch the head off a Dublin guy who was by himself waiting for a bus?

But oh no, it was just the Dubs causing trouble:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,272 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

The behaviour of some of the Mayo fans around last night was sickening. I saw three, yes three people in Mayo jerseys getting sick on the street. I don't know why they feel like they can come to Dublin and wreck the place. No wonder people call it a kip.

An here, drunk people getting sick on the street? That's a regular occurence in every town in the country. You don't need an all Ireland to be on to witness that sort of thing.

Magnetics wrote: »
    Did you not read the rest of my post no? Two Mayo lads trying to punch the head off a Dublin guy who was by himself waiting for a bus?

But oh no, it was just the Dubs causing trouble:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I read your post for sure, 2 Dublin lads punching the head off themselves too outside McGraths...
    2 Mayo lads in Ballaghdereen punching the head off each other.
    Fights happen all the time.

Spitting down on opposition fans is a whole new level though. He was a Dub though, a low life of the highest regard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

He was a Dub though, a low life of the highest regard.

:confused:

Maybe it's time to hand back that old Mod hat Yop.

Advertisement