Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Restaurants

Options
  • 21-09-2013 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Can anyone recommend any good Indians in Dublin City. Have 4 friends coming over from England, all of Indian descent and they love their curries. Need to bring them somewhere special and preferably authentic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Can anyone recommend any good Indians in Dublin City. Have 4 friends coming over from England, all of Indian descent and they love their curries. Need to bring them somewhere special and preferably authentic

slighty outside the city (about 15 mins taxi) is Kinara on the clontarf rd,
    just awesome

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved to Dublin City forum, as per the Food & Drink forum charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

My Indian friends say Jaipur on George's St. is the best. I'm not Indian but I think it's great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,657 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

You asked for somewhere authentic and special, for that I'd suggest Ananda at the Dundrum Shopping Centre. The chef there is one of the best Indian chefs in Ireland and produces delicious Indian flavours with a modern twist.
    http://anandarestaurant.ie/

Advertisement