Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 Gamesnash Boardsie Offer

Options
  • 21-09-2013 10:35pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

As per usual each year I try and sort something out with the good folks at Gamesnash for FIFA and as per usual they have come up tops again!

Gamesnash are offering all boardsies who place a pre order with them

a) Priority Picking - guaranteed first run picking / dispatch to ensure boardsies get their copy first !

b) Random Upgrades - a selection of boardsies orders will be upgraded free of charge from standard to special, steelbook or ultimate editions. (If you order an ultimate edition you will have a chance of getting a discount on this)

Just drop Pat from Gamesnash a PM with your order number to get in on the offer.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Sorry this is going up a bit late in the day guys. Our attention was on GTAV for the last couple of weeks. That might be a good thing for those who do participate as there is more chance of an upgrade with less orders ;)

Orders need to be placed by midnight on Tuesday !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

i placed my order a few weeks ago off Gamesnash
    does the game come in the post or by courier?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It comes in the post

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Whats the chances of receiving the game before release day? Thursday at the earliest I'm presuming if possible?

what day are Gamesnash posting the Pre-Orders?
    any chance of getting it on Thursday?

• Advertisement

There's always a chance :) but we obviously can't go out and aim for it. We want to make sure boardsies get their orders in time and will ship to make sure of this. We're also keeping a close eye on competitors and will react to anyone shipping too early to Irish customers. (So if you hear of anyone starting to ship let us know / post a link here and we will certainly react)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

There's always a chance :) but we obviously can't go out and aim for it. We want to make sure boardsies get their orders in time and will ship to make sure of this. We're also keeping a close eye on competitors and will react to anyone shipping too early to Irish customers. (So if you hear of anyone starting to ship let us know / post a link here and we will certainly react)

The Hut have shipped to Irish customers this morning

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057015078/7/#post86690372

As a matter of interest lads - random upgrades to steelbook cases - might have to ship a day later (still aiming for release day delivery of course) Would that be a deal breaker or would you prefer to ship earlier with more chance of release day delivery ???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭Unearthly

As a matter of interest lads - random upgrades to steelbook cases - might have to ship a day later (still aiming for release day delivery of course) Would that be a deal breaker or would you prefer to ship earlier with more chance of release day delivery ???

I would prefer shipping asap :)

If I was to get an upgrade to the ultimate edition, I wouldn't mind waiting :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Can we still stick in a last min order for this Pat?

kensutz wrote: »
    Can we still stick in a last min order for this Pat?

You can - drop me a pm with your order number ASAP though !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

You can - drop me a pm with your order number ASAP though !

Sorry Pat, apparently someone has it bought for my birthday already. Was just about to purchase.

my order has been dispatched.
    do u think i might get it tomorow?

Ok lads -good news is everyone has a steelbook upgrade. They shipped in seperately to us so you get the game you ordered plus a steelbook case with lenticular sleeve as a seperate bonus item. On top of that there were a handful of orders that ultimate editions were shipped instead of standard but that will be a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Seriously considered taking a sickie!!!
    Thanks gamesnash :)

Game arrived a day early and also it was upgraded free to the Ultimate Edition!!!

Thanks to Pat and Gamesnash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Is it too late to get in on the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

^^^what he said

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Not got mine yet >:(

• Advertisement

Davexirl wrote: »
    Is it too late to get in on the deal?

We have some spare steel book cases we can give to boardsies who pm me their order number. All ultimate edition upgrades went out with the batch ordered before the deadline. Obviously can't ship yesterday what is not yet ordered :) so that part is too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Is it possible to order an ultimate edition today or tomorrow? Do you still have some in stock?

TheBza wrote: »
    Is it possible to order an ultimate edition today or tomorrow? Do you still have some in stock?

Plenty left. We bought a lot more in this year !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Excellent, cheers pat.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Big thanks to Pat and the gang at Gamesnash - a lot of people getting their orders today and a few free upgrades thrown in! Cheers folks

Axwell wrote: »
    Big thanks to Pat and the gang at Gamesnash - a lot of people getting their orders today and a few free upgrades thrown in! Cheers folks

Meant to say thanks to the mods here as well for sorting out a deal for boardsies.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

yep thanks a million lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Thanks Pat, sen you a DM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Great service all around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Got my copy this evening with the steelbook case. Very impressed and as always, a great service!

Advertisement