Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freezing on PS3

• 21-09-2013 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Can anyone let me know why is the game freezing on the 1st Trevor mission every time
    where the road splits in two
    everytime it happens.I can play free roam with others no problem.

I'm hoping its the disc and not the console

BTW I had to do a quick format to get the disc to install so nothing on it besides GTAV data

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

dave1982 wrote: »
    Can anyone let me know why is the game freezing on the 1st Trevor mission every time
    where the road splits in two
    everytime it happens.I can play free roam with others no problem.

I'm hoping its the disc and not the console

BTW I had to do a quick format to get the disc to install so nothing on it besides GTAV data

doesn't happen to me, I did a quick format also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Were you getting a black screen when trying to install until the format?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I got random freezes then weird stuff starting happening like I couldnt quit a tennis match (had to play til someone won!) then my character had no phone, I couldnt get into the start menu to view the map and I couldnt switch characters.

After a restart of the PS3, it wouldnt recognise the disk.

If theres nothing about this getting coverage online, then I guess there wont be any patches to address it so Im going to give it a while and might then return the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Agricola wrote: »
    I got random freezes then weird stuff starting happening like I couldnt quit a tennis match (had to play til someone won!) then my character had no phone, I couldnt get into the start menu to view the map and I couldnt switch characters.

After a restart of the PS3, it wouldnt recognise the disk.

If theres nothing about this getting coverage online, then I guess there wont be any patches to address it so Im going to give it a while and might then return the game.

Could possibly be the disk, where did you get it?

Advertisement