Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass avaiable

Options
  • 22-09-2013 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi i was just wondering what would the best way of advertising that i have land in dublin avaible for grazing for horses the land has been left for a while so theres plenty of grass but i dont want to just cut it think its a waste so want to get some people in for cheap grass livery untill i bulid stables on it any help would be great thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Godeatsboogers

I wouldnt go with 'Grass available' anyway, i thought you were selling weed, you can imagine my dissapointment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

The Irish Field would be the best I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

PM me the details I might know some interested people. Is there any supervision of the horses, ie, is there someone living on site?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 roblehinch

Puzzle35 wrote: »
    PM me the details I might know some interested people. Is there any supervision of the horses, ie, is there someone living on site?

I Pmed you some details if you need anymore just ask thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EmaxKikyuu

Is this still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Larrylikestea

Hi there, where abouts is this land? Can you PM me the details if it is still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

pm me too please??

Advertisement