Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directons to Aldi Distribution Center

Options
  • 22-09-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello

Can someone please advise on how to get to this if I was coming from the AIB in Naas.

The address I have seen listed for this place is Jigginstown Newbridge Road, Naas, Co Kildare but I cant locate it on Google Maps. I know if I turn down new Row and on out the Newbridge Road there is an Aldi supermarket but its the distribution center I am after

Hope some one can help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

The distribution centre is on the other side of the road from the aldi store. Not sure where it it is in that industrial estate

• Registered Users Posts: 43 loadsofham

Thank you very much for your reply, I think the Google maps pre date the distribution center

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The Aldi distribution centre is opposite the Lidl store. With your back to the AIB turn left and go up to the lights. Turn right for newbridge and head out that road. About 2 miles out you'll see a massive warehouse on your right hand side. Their is a turn in just before a car salesroom. If you get to the roundabout for B&Q you've gone too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

About 1.5 km on the Newbridge road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

loadsofham wrote: »
    its the distribution center I am after

Did you get that load of ham delivered in the end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

turn left after passing sheehys when coming from Newbridge
    You cant miss it in behind

• Registered Users Posts: 43 loadsofham

Thanks guys, I food it in they end, very big place so it was hard to miss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

loadsofham wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I food it in they end, very big place so it was hard to miss
    Always thinking of your belly. :D

Advertisement