Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matbro joystick

Options
  • 22-09-2013 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have a 1994 matbro TR250 farm loader and I have a joystick problem in that one of the 4 buttons will not operate to pull back in the boom ! It will go out but not come back in. All the buttons are worn and the rubber cover inserts worn away but only one fails to work. The spring loaded base is fine and all its commands work.
    It is a " Danfoss 4 button " joystick and the quotes I am getting for a new replacement joystick or reconditioned unit are crazy 600 - 900 euros ! Seems it is possible to buy the black handle with the buttons separately and connect it to the base but its still big money. I dont want to rewire to a separate rocker switch which would be a cheap solution but rather prefer to have all buttons working. Any advice or source for a replacement ? Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

Try spraying a bit of 'switch cleaner' spray in there. You never know it may just be a poor connection. Can you figure out which 2 connections are for the broken button. You could wire these to a seperate switch and it would keep you going.

Advertisement