Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosetta Stone Language course

Options
  • 22-09-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

Hi There, I'm considering downloading/purchasing the rosetta stone language programme for German, I dont currently live in germany but did for year or 2 and picked up a bit. I'm hoping that since I have a head start that this programme will be beneficial. Having tried the demo/trial, I thought it was pretty good but of course carries a heavy price tag. Any review I've read have been Bipolar both very negative and positive.

Anyone have an experience to share on this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Blackjack

I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on this also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Blackjack wrote: »
    I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on this also.

Having done some research, Pimsleur seems to be the best choice for beginners. I've just ordered the Dutch comprehensive course which is 30 basic lessons, but has got great reviews on amazon.

Advertisement