Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Accountancy Diploma

Options
  • 22-09-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hello, I've just passed my f1-f3 ACCA exams and the Foundations in Ethics module. How do I go about getting my Diploma? Can I download it from somewhere??? I've been searching accaglobal and myacca but i can't see any instructions. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 grangerka

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

Hi,

I got the diploma for f1 - f9 and I can download it from the acca login section...
    Go to EXAM STATUS & RESULTS on the left
    Then Print a Certificate
    (mine is there in the drop down but I know initailly I emailed them to find out where it was so I do not know if they had to add it there or not) but this is the email I emailed - info@accaglobal.com

they also said this - please note, you will only be able to download your certificate online if your account balance is clear, ie you do not have any outstanding subscription or exam fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 grangerka

Thank you so much! It's exactly there :D

Advertisement