Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Salter air super slim stainless steel kitchen scale, 20.49euro in argos.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Or you could get this for less than half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭hypersonic

T-Maxx wrote: »

too late for me, that aldi one looks good too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Nah, that Aldi one is the same cr@p quality like their other small electronics goods. My experience is that Lidl are better than them in honouring their warranty.

I really like Aldi for many things but not for a product like this. In my opinion the OP's scales from Argos is setter option if a person is willing to pay the extra money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

We've been using one of the Aldi scales for I guess about 2 years now - not a single bother whatsoever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭dixiefly

We've been using one of the Aldi scales for I guess about 2 years now - not a single bother whatsoever.

I don't doubt that. After a few issues with other items from Aldi and a particular situation in which their "Service" people claimed damage on a camera that could not have happened I have lost faith in their small electrical / electronic goods. That doesn't mean that all those products are bad.

I found that they made claiming so awkward that myself my daughter just gave up on them.

Next time I was buying a camera I went to Curry's. Not a perfect retailer by any means but the camera purchased has been excellent. My point was that, looking at the two products, I would be more confident in the OP's suggestion than the Aldi alternative. But each to their own and I could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 berryadam

Wow, great kitchen scale and i would love to buy one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

zombie thread, time to close the shutters on it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement