Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Rebel Week (The Gathering)

Options
  • 22-09-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

http://www.corkrebelweek2013.com/
    Taking place between 12th -20th October 2013, Cork Rebel Week will be a week-long celebration of “all things Cork” with a specific focus on bringing International visitors and family home to Cork County and Cork City throughout the week. The week long celebration is packed full of some fantastic festivals and events which are sure to entertain visitors of all ages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm I cant say im into all of this.. Would much prefer they spent they money promoting it on the land rather than trying to pull people into it..Great alrite for a reason to get together and I hope many do

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

come home to this old dump,,, are they mad or what,,,people left when their country let us down and goverement laughed to our face's when we pleaded with them,,,harsh but true,,,,come back to a place that has been lost,,, cork is not cork no more,,were closing down boy

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭corkonion

Well I must say that was a waste of taxpayers money, between idiotic passports, navel flotilla and city council expenses this must have cost a fortune and not a tourist to be seen, roll on the jazz

Advertisement