Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC East

Options
  • 22-09-2013 4:32pm

I don't have great options at HB and there's no much in free agency.

Have Clemon 84 FS, looking to see what kind of HB I can get.

Comments

Anyone interested in Clemon(84-FS)?

Ill diverge away from a HB only and consider different position offers for him?

Being the Dolphins I'm weak in most areas, so open to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I am interested gilberto, I like the look of him. Not sure I can help you though as having a look at the Dolphins they seem pretty solid, unless there is someone you fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'd give you any of Pierre Thomas (HB, 81), Will Smith (ROLB, 83), Victor Butler (LOLB, 83) or Kenyon Coleman (LE, 81) for him Gilberto.

If any of those interest you let me know.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I am interested gilberto, I like the look of him. Not sure I can help you though as having a look at the Dolphins they seem pretty solid, unless there is someone you fancy?

There's nobody in particular that I want, just fishing to see what fits best. Maybe a guard/tackle or LB. I just don't seem to need him now having Rhodes and a 3rd back up.

Ya apart from FB I have a few good players in most positions.

I've tried out that HB Lamar(?) Miller as advised in the other thread, I think a pacy HB suits me better and I got great yardage with him in my practice(full match) earlier.
    Grant isn't great compared to what Im used to using in UT so Miller fits more though needs to be brought on a lot.
    Paully D wrote: »
    I'd give you any of Pierre Thomas (HB, 81), Will Smith (ROLB, 83), Victor Butler (LOLB, 83) or Kenyon Coleman (LE, 81) for him Gilberto.

I'll check the OLB's and LE's I have tomorrow(or later, just turned it off a while ago).
    I think I'm a bit weak in both slots on one side. I'd probably have taken Thomas but Miller seems like he'll fit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

If you're interested in tackle's in I have
    RT Schwartz Ovr 82 PBK 81 RBK 87 IBL 80 STR 92 up for trade.

• Advertisement

Ill take Victor Butler. Ill send you the trade as I may not be on for the rest of the night.

Ill take Victor Butler. Ill send you the trade as I may not be on for the rest of the night.

Perfect mate. I've just accepted it on the website so hopefully it will go through.

Cheers. :)

Dolphins, I've just noticed that the trade of Butler for Clemons hasn't gone through.

I've tried to propose it again, but it just says ''the Dolphins aren't interested in Butler, offer another player or picks instead.''

I'm not sure what has happened there. :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully i think gilberto left so he could rejoin with his own GT, if he hasnt done that yet the CPU may be saying its not interested

Paully i think gilberto left so he could rejoin with his own GT, if he hasnt done that yet the CPU may be saying its not interested

Cheers mate. I had a feeling it would be something to do with the new gamertag.

• Advertisement

Cheers mate. I had a feeling it would be something to do with the new gamertag.

Sorry lads was away until this evening so hadn't time to sort that out.

I did advance through week 1 having sent the trade, so not sure why it didn't go through seeing as I had access to week 2 on the old account before leaving?.

I'll be online tomorrow evening so I'll sort it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Patriots trading block.

Not much available to be honest.

S. Vereen RB 80 OVR.
    B. Bolden RB 71 OVR.
    M. Slater WR 70 OVR.
    T. Kelly DT 65 OVR.

PM me if anyone is interested, not looking for anything in particular so all reasonable offers considered!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

I don't have great options at HB and there's no much in free agency.

Have Clemon 84 FS, looking to see what kind of HB I can get.

Hey is Miller still available for trade?

Advertisement