Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near the old Meath hospital.

Options
  • 22-09-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hello,

I have a 16 week job starting in the old Meath hospital , I am involved in the refurbishment so no parking provided.

What are my parking options bearing in mind I am driving a van?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Are you going to need to be near the van during the day? If not, paying a daily rate in advance in RCSI/Stephen's Green might be your best bet. If you do need to be going back and forth to the van there is on-street paid parking right on the street outside the building. There should be some spaces in the morning as it doubles as residential pay-and-display parking but some would be gone off to work by the time you are parking.

I live very close by so I can check the price of the on-street parking for you. As far as I remember it's €2.60 or €2.80 per hour but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Could something like this work out? RCSI works out as €270 per month as a comparison.
    Bit further away in Rathmines but cheaper.

Advertisement