Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best barista course in Dublin?

Options
  • 22-09-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I've been looking to switch jobs into something in the food/drink industry for a while & decided I want to become a barista - with no prior experience I was hoping to do one of the Dublin-based beginner barista courses. Researching it I mostly see mention of 3FE, Dublin Barista School, SCAE (though I don't know much about them, there's not much I can find online) and Coffee Culture. Could anyone who knows a lil' something about which of these would be the best to do tell me? Don't want to waste €150 or more and find it wasn't the best course to have done :rolleyes: Would be especially interested in hearing from employers/ café owners/ baristas about which would make a prospective employee most desirable.
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

SCAE are probably your best bet as they are the most recognised certification, both here in Ireland & also internationally. Check out their website here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rimana

Hi, I'm interested in that course too - did u went?

Advertisement