Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

personal trainer

Options
  • 22-09-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi guys,just wondering would anyone know of or recommend a personal trainer in the kerry area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

I know a couple in the Ballybunion area. Would you prefer a male or female trainer? Where in Kerry are you?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

bradj wrote: »
    hi guys,just wondering would anyone know of or recommend a personal trainer in the kerry area

I know a female trainer in Tralee if that's any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Physique in Killarney have a really good personal trainer as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

If you want someone to do a diet plan & train also, I know someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Try the main man here .. its his new business vernture so best of luck to Sean
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/SOS-Personal-Training/202341539944666

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Know a lady in the Killarney area who specializes Impaired/Overweight people

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bradj

Thanks for reply's so far, im looking for a male instructor around the tralee area and it would be great if i could get a diet and training plan from the personal trainer

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

bradj wrote: »
    Thanks for reply's so far, im looking for a male instructor around the tralee area and it would be great if i could get a diet and training plan from the personal trainer

try Leonard Foley from Pro Fitness, he's meant to be good
    https://www.facebook.com/profitnesstralee

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    try Leonard Foley from Pro Fitness, he's meant to be good
    https://www.facebook.com/profitnesstralee

He was the guy I was hinting at....and he's sooooo good looking too! ;)

He was the guy I was hinting at....and he's sooooo good looking too! ;)

ahhhhh, is he now!!! ;)

I have 'liked' the fb page, but I'm far to lazy to do anything else....although I really need to do something!! *she says as she scoffs a huge bar of chocolate!! lol:D

• Advertisement

ahhhhh, is he now!!! ;)

I have 'liked' the fb page, but I'm far to lazy to do anything else....although I really need to do something!! *she says as she scoffs a huge bar of chocolate!! lol:D
    Go on, you can be like the rest of the women there, working up a sweat & hoping for a nice towel down from Leonard :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ClareP1983

newman10 wrote: »

Can you send on their details??

I know a female trainer in Tralee if that's any good?

Hi can you send me on her details?? Thanks :)

newman10 wrote: »

Hi is it possible for you to give me a link or their contact details. I am in the Killarney area

ClareP1983 wrote: »
    Hi can you send me on her details?? Thanks :)

Maeve Frawley
    https://www.facebook.com/Maevefrawleyfitness?fref=ts

Advertisement