Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 Accesories online.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

That power cable is a standard "kettle" lead. Should've very cheap online if you don't already have lots knocking around your house.
    The controller has another similar thread on the playstation thread with "gamesnash" in the title.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Came across this one on the Argos website

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9289633/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3+CONTROLLER+.htm

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9129164/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3+CONTROLLER+.htm

Ones wireless one is wired I don't mind which whether I have a wireless or wired one which one would yous say is better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Well for me personally i would spend an extra €20 and get a proper Playstation one rather than a "PS3 Compatible DualShock Controller".

Up to you which one you want. Initially you were not allowed use third party controllers but since then Sony have allowed this through a firmware update.

Ed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Spend the extra, get a Sony controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

F1ngers wrote: »
    Spend the extra, get a Sony controller.

I'm a bit skeptical about buying a official sony ps3 controller, I only bought a replacement Sony one a few months back only to trade it in a few weeks later as I thought my ps3 had YLOD. As I said it my first post I think it was just a faulty power cable.

I don't pay €60 for another controller only for the ps3 to break down in a few weeks. I'm just looking for something to tie me over for the time being.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

James__10 wrote: »
    I'm a bit skeptical about buying a official sony ps3 controller, I only bought a replacement Sony one a few months back only to trade it in a few weeks later as I thought my ps3 had YLOD. As I said it my first post I think it was just a faulty power cable.

I don't pay €60 for another controller only for the ps3 to break down in a few weeks. I'm just looking for something to tie me over for the time being.

The thing is though, the official controller is just so much nicer to play with and you are going to end up with a suboptimal experience playing with any of the third party equivalents.

Go to gamesnash, get a proper controller for 40 quid and appreciate your gaming experience all the more

Advertisement